Bar & Court Admissions
- Honorable Denise Hinds-Roach of the Superior Court of the Virgin Islands, Family Division in St Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands (Dec. 2015-Sept. 2016)
Vermont Law School, J.D., 2015
- John Delemarre Award for the enrichment and stewardship of the VLS campus
Villanova University, B.A. (Environmental Science), 2012
Claudia Colón García-Moliner is an associate with Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP. She will focus on regulatory and litigation matters.
She recently completed a judicial clerkship for the Honorable Denise Hinds-Roach of the Superior Court of the Virgin Islands, Family Division in St Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands.
Claudia attended the Vermont Law School (VLS) and received her Bachelor of Science (Environmental Science) from Villanova University. During law school, she worked with the Environmental Quality Board of Puerto Rico, was part of the Clean Energy and Climate Change Program for the Conservation Law Foundation, and clerked at McGregor and Legere, PC in Boston, MA where she focused on environmental and real estate matters.
Additionally, Claudia served as a Research Associate at the Energy Clinic for the Institute for Energy and the Environment. In her role here, she helped guide the Vermont Law School’s request for proposal process and subsequent contract negotiations for a 20-year net-metering agreement with a 500KW solar array project. Her work earned her the John Delemarre Award for her participation in the RFP team and “outstanding service to the VLS community in the enrichment and stewardship of the law school physical environment.
She is fluent in Spanish and proficient in Italian. In her spare time, Claudia enjoys yoga, hiking and Latin dance.
- August 30, 2017MGKF Litigation Blog
- August 3, 2017MGKF Litigation Blog
- June 26, 2017MGKF Litigation Blog
- February 10, 2017MGKF Litigation Blog
- January 13, 2017The Legal Intelligencer
- December 15, 2016MGKF Litigation Blog
- October 25, 2016MGKF Litigation Blog