Bar & Court Admissions
- New Jersey
Stanford Law School, J.D., June 2015
- Member Editor, Stanford Journal of International Law
- Volunteer, Social Security Disability Pro Bono Project
- Team Member, Timor-Leste Legal Education Project
- Co-author, Introduction to Property Law in Timor-Leste
The Pennsylvania State University, The Schreyer Honors College, B.S. and B.A. (Marketing and English), May 2008
Zach is an associate for Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP. He concentrates his practice in regulatory compliance and transactional matters.
Zach is a graduate of Stanford Law School, where he earned Pro Bono Distinction for performing at least 50 hours of eligible pro bono service during law school. At Stanford, he also co-authored a textbook on property law in Timor-Leste. Additionally, he was a member of both the Social Security Disability Pro Bono Project and Stanford’s Journal of International Law. He was a summer associate with the firm in 2013.
Prior to law school, Zach was a Peace Corps Volunteer in the Republic of Macedonia, where he specialized in local government and community development. He also completed service with AmeriCorps, working in small business development at the Lower Manhattan Business Solutions Center.
In his free time, Zach enjoys traveling, hiking, and avidly following Philadelphia sports.
- January 27, 2017Limits Set on Manufacturing, Processing and Distribution
- May 5, 2016
- August 29, 2017Law360
- Fifth Circuit Holds Past Pipeline Spills Not Dispositive in Determining Whether Operator “Considered” Pipeline Risk FactorsAugust 15, 2017MGKF Litigation Blog
- Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania Limits DEP’s Continuing-Violations Penalty Policy under the Clean Streams LawJanuary 12, 2017MGKF Litigation Blog
- November 11, 2016The Legal Intelligencer