The Sustainability Directors' Roundtable is a leading forum for sustainability directors and managers to network with their peers across sectors and to share insights on best practices, new developments, and successful approaches to a range of sustainability challenges. Manko, Gold Katcher and Fox, LLP ("MGKF") administers the Sustainability Directors' Roundtable and facilitates collaborative discussion among its members on challenges, successes and new approaches to promoting and integrating sustainability in a broad range of business sectors. Over 50 organizations participate in the Sustainability Directors' Roundtable, with members representing sectors such as retail, real estate, manufacturing, health care, energy, grocery, colleges and universities, waste and recycling, architecture, financial services, transportation and telecommunications.
The Sustainability Directors' Roundtable meets several times per year. Each meeting focuses on particular topic or issue and includes both educational presentations by leading experts (including our members), as well as facilitated discussion on real world challenges, best practices and practical solutions. Some of the topics covered to date have included: metrics and benchmarking, sustainability reporting, waste and recycling opportunities, sustainable buildings operation and maintenance, renewable energy, green claims and marketing, green purchasing and supply chain management, stakeholder engagement and energy-efficiency. Special events also include off-site tours at key sites in the region that are making significant strides in sustainability.
Membership in the Sustainability Directors' Roundtable is by invitation only. Please contact Brenda Gotanda at firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-430-2327 for further information.
- Todd D. Kantorczyk of Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP, Guest Speaker on Air Quality Issues Associated with Natural Gas Development for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute on November 28, 2012November 5, 2012
- Brenda Hustis Gotanda, Partner at Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP, Plans PBI Course for Real Estate Lawyers on Energy Efficiency, Green Building and SustainabilityAugust 21, 2012
- August 20, 2012
- Philadelphia Joins the Growing List of Cities Mandating the Benchmarking and Reporting of Building Water and Energy UsageJuly 23, 2012
- The Haverford School Sustainability Alliance Visits Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP in Bala Cynwyd, PA, an Award-Winning Environmental Law FirmMay 3, 2012
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- November 20-22, 2013
- October 12, 2012
- November 8, 2010How to Get Green Projects Funded
- October 25, 2013
- November 16, 2012
- July 23, 2012
- November 10, 2011
- November 9, 2011
- November 5, 2011
- October 8, 2013Law 360
- November 19, 2012Association of Corporate Counsel's "Green-house Counsel"
- April 13, 2012The Legal Intelligencer
- November 15, 2011Association of Corporate Counsel's "Green-house Counsel"
- October 14, 2011The Legal Intelligencer
- August 12, 2011The Legal Intelligencer