Bar & Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Honorable Robert O. Baldi in the Bucks County Court of Common Pleas
Villanova University’s Charles Widger School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2021
- President, Environmental and Energy Law Society
- Moot Court Board
- External Competition Coordinator
- Finalist, 60th Annual Theodore L. Reimel Moot Court Competition
- Octofinalist, 36th Annual Jerome Prince Memorial Evidence Moot Court Competition
Davidson College, B.A. (Environmental Studies; minor in Health and Human Values), cum laude, 2018
- Departmental honors
- Student presenter at the 2018 SFAA Annual Meeting and the 2015 AORE Conference
Professional & Community Activities
- Delaware Valley Environmental American Inn of Court
- J. Willard O'Brien American Inn of Court
Alice Douglas is a litigation associate with Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP. She came to the firm after serving as a law clerk to the Honorable Robert O. Baldi in the Bucks County Court of Common Pleas.
Alice graduated cum laude from Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law where she received a Dean’s Merit Scholarship and completed a concentration in litigation and dispute resolution. During law school, Alice was a legal intern for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region III and President of the Environmental and Energy Law Society. Additionally, Alice was an executive member of the Villanova Law Moot Court Board and advanced to the final round of the 60th Annual Theodore L. Reimel Moot Court Competition where she argued before the Honorable Susan P. Gantman of the Pennsylvania Superior Court, the Honorable Barry T. Albin of the New Jersey Supreme Court, and the Honorable Marjorie O. Rendell of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Alice attended Davidson College for her undergraduate degree in Environmental Studies with a minor in Health and Human Values. She graduated cum laude and received departmental honors.
Outside the office, you may find Alice reading, running, cooking or traveling and using her photography skills to capture her adventures.