Bar & Court Admissions
Temple University's James E. Beasley School of Law, JD, magna cum laude, 2019
- University of Lucerne, Switzerland (Global Legal Studies certificate - international economic law, human rights, and sustainability), Fall 2018
- Temple Law Review, Staff editor
Pennsylvania State University, B.S. (Economics), 2010
Austin is an associate with Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP and is admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar.
Austin graduated magna cum laude from Temple University’s James E. Beasley School of Law and she received her Bachelor of Science in Economics from Penn State University. During law school, Austin served as a Staff Editor for the Temple Law Review. In her final year, she studied at the University of Lucerne in Lucerne, Switzerland where she received her Global Legal Studies Certificate with a focus on international economic law, human rights, and sustainability.
While in law school, Austin served as a judicial intern to the Hon. Michael M. Baylson of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and to the Hon. Arnold L. New of the Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas. She was a summer associate at Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP in 2018. Prior to law school, Austin worked as a business analyst for Independence Blue Cross.
In her free time, Austin enjoys hiking, exploring Philadelphia restaurants, and spending time with her two Bernese mountain dogs.
- April 22, 2020
- The Philadelphia Inquirer Names Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP a Winner of the Philadelphia Top Workplaces 2020 AwardApril 21, 2020
- September 23, 2019
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
“Generator Requirements and the Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements Rule” presented at the Second Annual RCRA Seminar organized by SWEP of Greater Philadelphia, October 15, 2020
- January 27, 2020Law360
- June 26, 2020
- April 22, 2020COVID-19 Update
- March 19, 2020
- January 21, 2020
- January 21, 2020
- November 26, 2020MGKF Litigation Blog
- Failure to Define "Matters Addressed" in CERCLA Settlement Leaves Party Exposed To Contribution ClaimSeptember 16, 2020MGKF Litigation Blog
- Two Courts Require Symptomatic Condition for Tort Claims and Place Limitations on Availability of Medical Monitoring DamagesMay 22, 2020MGKF Litigation Blog
- March 3, 2020MGKF Litigation Blog
- October 28, 2019MGKF Litigation Blog
- Third Circuit Holds That Private Companies Cannot Condemn State-Owned Property Under the National Gas ActSeptember 17, 2019MGKF Litigation Blog