Bar & Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2011
- Technical Advisory Service for Attorneys Prize for Outstanding Performance in the Field of Evidence
- The Nat N. Wolfsohn Memorial Award for Outstanding Performance in the Field of Real Property
- Integrated Trial Advocacy Award
- The Barrister Award for the Best Oral Advocate in Trial Advocacy (Fall 2009; Spring 2010)
- Best Examination Citations: Property, Criminal Procedure, International Law, Evidence, and Corporations
- Research Article Editor, Temple Journal of Science, Technology and Environmental Law (2010-2011)
- Research Assistant for Professor Duncan Hollis, focused on potential international legal response to cyber warfare
The Pennsylvania State University, B.A. (International Politics), Highest Honors, Phi Beta Kappa, 2008
- Merit Scholarship
- Top 1 percent of ROTC Commissioning 2nd Lieutenants on National Order Merit List
- George C. Marshall ROTC Award to recognize top senior US Army ROTC member
Professional & Community Activities
Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence Region
Veterans of Foreign Wars
David is a litigation associate with Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP. He has experience in all phases of litigation in both state and federal court. Previously, David concentrated his practice on aviation matters, criminal defense, internal investigations, commercial real estate disputes, and financial services at a full-service law firm headquartered in Philadelphia.
While serving as a Captain in the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General's Corps, David was a prosecutor, a special victim prosecutor, and a Special Assistant U.S. Attorney. He deployed to Kandahar, Afghanistan, where he advised commanders on military justice and the rules of engagement.
In law school, David served as a Judicial Honors Program Clerk for the Honorable Marjorie Rendell of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. He also interned with the United States Department of Justice - Organized Crime & Racketeering section.
David recently married his wife Jamie. In his spare time, David enjoys volunteering for Big Brothers Big Sisters, exploring with his two dogs, reading biographies and military history, and supporting Penn State athletics and the Pittsburgh Pirates and Steelers.
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
"International Strategic Crisis Negotiation Exercise," presented by The University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School, partnering with the U.S. Army War College’s Center for Strategic Leadership, (mentor), March 25-27, 2021
- Pennsylvania Court Holds that Clean Water Act and Clean Streams Law are not Comparable, Permitting Citizens Suit to ProceedFebruary 23, 2021MGKF Litigation Blog