Bar & Court Admissions
Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2017
- Order of the Coif
- Law Review Dedication Award, In Recognition of Distinguished Service
- Scribes Award, Awarded for the Best Student Note
- Student Works Editor, Villanova Law Review
- Co-President, Environmental and Energy Law Society
Villanova University, B.A. (English and Political Science; Environmental Studies minor), magna cum laude, 2014
Maria is an associate with Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP. She concentrates her practice on environmental litigation and regulatory compliance matters.
She is a magna cum laude graduate of Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law. She also received her Bachelor of Arts (English and Political Science, Environmental Studies minor) magna cum laude from Villanova.
During law school, Maria served as Co-President of the Environmental and Energy Law Society and was involved in the Villanova Law Review as both a Staff Writer and Student Works Editor. She participated as a certified legal intern with the Villanova Law Clinic for Asylum, Refugee & Emigrant Services (CARES) in 2016.
Additionally, Maria worked as a summer associate at Pepper Hamilton and Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP and as a legal extern at UGI Corporation during law school.
Outside the firm, she enjoys cooking, yoga, and traveling.
- First Circuit Affirms District Court's Grant of Summary Judgment In Favor Of Monsanto in PCB Property Contamination SuitDecember 19, 2017MGKF Litigation Blog
- October 24, 2017MGKF Litigation Blog
Hickory Dickory Dock, The New Jersey Supreme Court Stops the Clock: Legislature Must Reform the Spill Act Following Morristown Associates v. Grant Oil, 61 Vill. L. Rev. 351 (2016).