Bar & Court Admissions
Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, JD
- Villanova Environmental and Energy Law Society
- Villanova’s Moorad Sports Law Journal
- Staff Writer and Associate Editor
- Awarded the journal’s 2017 Outstanding Staff Writer award for work on NCAA rulemaking and compliance
Brown University, BA (History)
- Samuel C. Lamport Prize for International Understanding
Megan is an associate with Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP and is admitted to the Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bar.
Megan is a graduate of Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, and she received her Bachelor of Arts in History from Brown University. While at Brown, Megan was awarded the history department’s Samuel C. Lamport Prize for International Understanding.
Before law school, Megan worked as a middle school teacher in both Pennsylvania and Los Angeles, California. During law school, Megan was a member of the Villanova Environmental and Energy Law Society. She was also a Staff Writer and Associate Editor of Villanova’s Moorad Sports Law Journal. Megan was awarded the journal’s Outstanding Staff Writer award in 2017 for her work on NCAA rulemaking and compliance.
She also participated in the Villanova Student Ambassador program, which helps the admissions office to attract and mentor incoming students. Additionally, Megan was an intern in Villanova’s Clinic for Law and Entrepreneurship, and was a summer law clerk at Anapol Weiss in Philadelphia. Megan also worked as a summer associate at Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP in 2016.
In her free time, Megan loves to play outdoors with her husband and their two sons.
- Bruce Katcher Named the Best Lawyers® 2021 Environmental Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Cherry Hill, NJAugust 20, 202016 Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox Attorneys Included in Best Lawyers 2021 and Four Named to Inaugural Ones to Watch List
- Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox Presented “Making Waves: The Ripple Effects of the Supreme Court’s New ‘Functional Equivalent’ Test on Clean Water Act NPDES Discharge PermittingAugust 17, 2020
- April 22, 2020
- The Philadelphia Inquirer Names Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP a Winner of the Philadelphia Top Workplaces 2020 AwardApril 21, 2020
- October 3, 2019
- October 18, 2018
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
"Making Waves: The Ripple Effects of the Supreme Court’s New 'Functional Equivalent' Test on Clean Water Act NPDES Discharge Permitting" a webinar presented on behalf of West LegalEdCenter/Thomson Reuters, August 10, 2020
- January 27, 2020Law360
- August 13, 2020
- January 21, 2020
- January 21, 2020
- January 14, 2019
- January 14, 2019
- Ninth Circuit Reverses Lower Court Decision Regarding Statute of Limitations Triggering Event for Superfund Contribution ClaimAugust 18, 2020MGKF Litigation Blog
- August 7, 2020MGKF Litigation Blog
- June 4, 2020The Legal Intelligencer
- Supreme Court Establishes "Functional Equivalent” Standard for Permitting Discharges to Groundwater Under the Clean Water ActApril 23, 2020MGKF Litigation Blog
- California District Court Finds Temporary Diminution in Property Value Sufficient to Withstand Summary Judgment on Common Law ClaimsMarch 26, 2020MGKF Litigation Blog
- Ninth Circuit Affirms Lower Court Decision to Apply Constructive Submission Doctrine and Compel EPA to Issue a Temperature TMDL for Rivers in Washington and OregonJanuary 9, 2020MGKF Litigation Blog
- November 14, 2019The Legal Intelligencer
- July 30, 2019The Legal Intelligencer
- July 23, 2019MGKF Litigation Blog
- May 20, 2019MGKF Litigation Blog
- California District Court Decision on Statute of Limitations in Contribution Actions Further Complicates Issue for PractitionersJanuary 29, 2019MGKF Litigation Blog
- September 17, 2018MGKF Litigation Blog
- September 17, 2018The Legal Intelligencer