Bar & Court Admissions
- Pennsylvania (pending)
Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, JD
- Villanova Environmental and Energy Law Society
- Villanova’s Moorad Sports Law Journal
- Staff Writer and Associate Editor
- Awarded the journal’s 2017 Outstanding Staff Writer award for work on NCAA rulemaking and compliance
Brown University, BA (History)
- Samuel C. Lamport Prize for International Understanding
Megan is an associate with Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP. She is currently pending admission to the Pennsylvania Bar.
Megan is a graduate of Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, and she received her Bachelor of Arts in History from Brown University. While at Brown, Megan was awarded the history department’s Samuel C. Lamport Prize for International Understanding.
Before law school, Megan worked as a middle school teacher in both Pennsylvania and Los Angeles, California. During law school, Megan was a member of the Villanova Environmental and Energy Law Society. She was also a Staff Writer and Associate Editor of Villanova’s Moorad Sports Law Journal. Megan was awarded the journal’s Outstanding Staff Writer award in 2017 for her work on NCAA rulemaking and compliance.
She also participated in the Villanova Student Ambassador program, which helps the admissions office to attract and mentor incoming students. Additionally, Megan was an intern in Villanova’s Clinic for Law and Entrepreneurship, and was a summer law clerk at Anapol Weiss in Philadelphia. Megan also worked as a summer associate at Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP in 2016.
In her free time, Megan loves to play outdoors with her husband and their two sons.
- September 17, 2018The Legal Intelligencer
- September 17, 2018MGKF Litigation Blog