- Administrative Actions and Appeals
- Contract and Common Law Claims
- Cost Recovery, Superfund, Natural Resource Damages and Citizen Suits
- Real Estate Litigation and Land Use Hearings
- Special Counsel to Municipalities and Public Agencies for Environmental Litigation
- Storage Tank Litigation
- Toxic Tort Defense and Class Action Suits
Bar & Court Admissions
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Temple University - Beasley School of Law, LL.M in Trial Advocacy, 2021
- The University of Akron School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2018
- Assistant Editor, Akron Law Review, 2016-2017
- Chestnut Hill College, M.S., 2014; B.S., summa cum laude, 2012
- Sigma Beta Delta National Honor Society
Professional & Community Activities
American Council of the Blind
American Bar Association
Pennsylvania Bar Association
Philadelphia Barrister’s Association
Akron-Canton Barrister’s Association
Mathematics, Civics, and Sciences Charter School of Philadelphia, Board of Trustees
Spencer Hill is an associate with Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP. He concentrates his practice on environmental litigation.
Spencer began his career at a large national firm based in Philadelphia where he gained extensive experience in white collar criminal defense, internal investigations, and complex commercial litigation. He also advised and represented clients in corporate governance and securities matters along with breach of contract claims and charter school law.
Before earning his LLM in Trial advocacy from Temple University – Beasley School of Law, Spencer graduated summa cum laude from The University of Akron School of Law. During law school, he served as the Assistant Editor of the Akron Law Review.
Spencer is committed to community service. He maintains an active civil rights pro bono practice and has served as a guest lecturer at Temple University. Spencer is also a motivational speaker and serves as a mentor to students and young professionals. In his spare time, Spencer enjoys boxing and mixed martial arts, relaxing with family and friends, and Philadelphia sports.
- US Supreme Court Holds Pipeline Companies May Exercise Federal Eminent Domain to Acquire State Land Under Natural Gas ActJuly 1, 2021MGKF Litigation Blog