- Administrative Actions and Appeals
- Air Group Technical Capabilities
- Chemical Industry Air Regulation
- Contract and Common Law Claims
- Cost Recovery, Superfund, Natural Resource Damages and Citizen Suits
- Energy Industry Air Regulation
- Hazardous and Municipal Waste Management Operations Air Regulation
- Insurance Coverage Claims on Behalf of Policyholders
- Petroleum Refineries Air Regulation
- Real Estate Litigation and Land Use Hearings
- Storage Tank Litigation
- Toxic Tort Defense and Class Action Suits
Diana Silva Joins the Environmental and Energy Law Firm of Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP
Philadelphia, PA (September 19, 2011) – Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP (MGKF), the environmental, energy and land use law firm based in Bala Cynwyd, PA, is pleased to announce that Diana Silva joined the firm as an associate effective September 6. Silva joins a team of 28 attorneys, two technical consultants, and two paralegals, where she will focus her practice on environmental litigation.
Ms. Silva received her Juris Doctor from Drexel University Earle Mack School of Law, magna cum laude. She received multiple Best Student Performance Awards including Real Estate Transactions and Federal Income Tax (both Spring 2011), Lawyering Practice Seminar (Fall 2010) and Toxic Torts (Spring 2010). Ms. Silva was also a Dean's Scholar, Teaching Assistant for First Year Civil Procedure Class and served as a Teaching Assistant for the Academic Skills program where she worked with first year law students to develop core legal skills to improve their performances in their courses. Additionally, she was an Associate Editor of the Drexel Law Review.