Bar & Court Admissions
- Bar admissions in Pennsylvania and Delaware.
The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2014
- 2013 PBI Environmental Law Forum Student Scholarship Recipient
- CALI Awards: Oil and Gas Law; Evidence; Legal Research & Writing II; Mergers & Acquisitions
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers Award: highest scoring trial in Trial Advocacy II
- Law Review Managing Editor’s Award: exemplary dedication to Comment Writing Program (2014)
- Woolsack Honor Society, representing top 15 percent of class
- AAJ Trial Team
- Student Bar Association: Wellness Committee Founder/Chair
Allegheny College, B.A. (English), magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2009
- Mary A. Flower Award, Most Outstanding Senior English Student, 2009
Stephen joined Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, in 2016 and concentrates his practice on environmental litigation. He has represented an array of individual and business clients on a variety of different environmental matters, ranging from litigating land contamination issues to defending permits against third-party appeals.
He was previously a member of Potter Anderson & Corroon’s Corporate Litigation Group where he gained extensive experience in high stakes commercial disputes involving breaches of contract, tortious interference, trade secrets, as well as corporate disputes involving breaches of fiduciary duty.
Stephen is a magna cum laude graduate of The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law. During law school, he was a research assistant for a Legal Writing Professor, Nicole Chong. Stephen also served as a federal judicial extern for the Honorable D. Brooks Smith on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and as a judicial intern for the Honorable Pamela A. Ruest on the Centre County Court of Common Pleas.
In his spare time, Stephen enjoys putting his hiking and survival skills to the test.
- MGKF’s Presented “Putting Your Best Face Forward: Managing Your Social Media Presence” at the 9th Annual Oil & Gas Law ColloquiumJune 22, 2017
- February 16, 2017
- December 5, 2016
- September 22, 2016
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
"Put Your Best Face Forward: Managing Your Social Media Presence" presented by 9th Annual Oil & Gas Law Colloquium, Washington, PA, June 21, 2017
"What Did I Say? The Intersection of Social Media and Employment Law" presented by the Penn Law Black Law Students Association's 29th Annual Sadie T. M. Alexander Conference - Social Media and the Law, Philadelphia, PA, February 11, 2017
"Put Your Best Face Forward: Managing Your Company's Online Presence" presented by the Association of Corporate Counsel Greater Philadelphia Chapter - Ethics & Compliance Institute, Philadelphia, PA, December 1, 2016
- New Jersey Appellate Division Ruling Expands the List of Potential Owners Eligible for Innocent Party Grants under the Brownfield ActSeptember 28, 2017MGKF Litigation Blog
- Company Waived Attorney-Client Privilege by Sharing Privileged Communication with Consultant, Superior Court HoldsJuly 30, 2017MGKF Litigation Blog
- June 8, 2017MGKF Litigation Blog
- May 12, 2017The Legal Intelligencer
- New Jersey Appellate Division Applies Equitable Principles in Allocating Investigation Costs Between Neighboring PRPsMarch 10, 2017MGKF Litigation Blog
- Federal District Court in Michigan Reaffirms the Comprehensive Scope of the Safe Drinking Water Act in Protecting Public Water SystemsFebruary 6, 2017MGKF Litigation Blog
- November 3, 2016The Claims As Pled Were Time-BarredMGKF Litigation Blog
- Massachusetts Court Holds That Completion of Removal Activity Does Not Trigger the Statute of Limitations Until a ROD is Issued Despite Apparent Delay by the GovernmentOctober 4, 2016MGKF Litigation Blog