- Sharla Feldscher
- 215-627-0801, ext. 101
- Corporate and Commercial Transactions
- Cost Recovery, Superfund, Natural Resource Damages and Citizen Suits
- Environmental Due Diligence in Site Development and Brownfield Transactions
- Environmental Provisions in Corporate and Commercial Agreements
- Federal Cleanup Programs
- Real Estate Litigation and Land Use Hearings
- Site Development and Brownfield Redevelopment
- State Cleanup Programs
- Storage Tank Litigation
- Superfund and Site Remediation
- Toxic Tort Defense and Class Action Suits
Schiller Moderates ABA Webinar “An Update on Arranger Liability Under CERCLA: Recent Cases and the Impact of Pakootas”
Suzanne Ilene Schiller, a litigation partner with the environmental law and litigation firm of Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP (MGKF), will moderate the American Bar Association's upcoming program entitled, "An Update on Arranger Liability Under CERCLA: Recent Cases and the Impact of Pakootas" on December 14, 2016. CERCLA, also known as Superfund, is the Comprehensive, Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act.
See our events page for further information and registrations details.