Bar & Court Admissions
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
Rutgers Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2019
- Law Review, Note Editor
- Academic Merit Scholarship
- Alumni Association Scholarship
- Teaching Assistant in Legal Writing
Rutgers University, B.A. (Political Science), 2015
Dylan joins Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox after working as a litigation associate for a full-service corporate law firm in Philadelphia. In that role, he represented a number of Fortune 500 companies and cryptocurrency exchanges. He also represented a number of insurance recoveries in federal and state courts for liabilities stemming from D&O liability, environmental pollution, and construction losses and defects.
Dylan graduated cum laude from Rutgers Law School where he was a member of the Rutgers Law Review. He also was the recipient of an academic merit scholarship and alumni association scholarship. In law school, he served as an intern for Justice Lee Solomon in the New Jersey Supreme Court and upon graduation clerked for the Honorable Richard S. Hoffman in the New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division.
In his free time, he enjoys spending time with family and friends, working out, and enjoying the Jersey shore.
Representative examples of Dylan’s work includes:
- Represented one of the largest U.S. social media platforms for a trademark infringement matter
- Handled all aspects of discovery and document production for a Fortune 500 oil company
- Represented individual consumer against a large cyptocurrency exchange.
- Represented a number of large cryptocurrency exchanges and drafted various legal memoranda on the complex history of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 and its application to current cyptocurrency exchanges
- Represented large fitness center in insurance recovery dispute