At MGKF, we combine our in-house legal and technical experience to understand fully both the nuances of the science and the complex technical elements upon which environmental laws and regulations are premised. Our in-house technical team, working together with and under the supervision of our legal staff, brings nearly 40 years of “real world” industry and consulting experience developed from working directly with business and manufacturing sectors such as aerospace, chemicals, glass, paper, petroleum refining, pharmaceuticals, power generation, printing and surface coating, metal products, food products, steel products, paint and pigments, waste management, and many more. This provides a significant benefit to our clients—in both time and cost-savings.
This unique approach affords our attorneys an inside perspective on the technical aspects of an operation or process and their impact on the relevant regulatory issues. In addition to our in-house technical consultants, Darryl D. Borrelli, Michael C. Nines, P.E., LEED, AP and William Hitchcock, several of the firm's attorneys hold engineering or other science degrees and/or certifications.
In addition, our technical capabilities enable MGKF to serve as an interface between clients and outside environmental consultants. MGKF often assists clients in identifying or evaluating consultants for particular tasks, preparing requests for consultant proposals, reviewing consultant proposals, and analyzing and shepherding consultant work product for submittal to regulatory agencies and transactional parties.
MGKF's technical expertise is also invaluable in the context of responding to agency enforcement activity and other litigation involving complex, technical air quality issues. Our technical staff assists in evaluating technical claims and determining the need for expert support, identifying or evaluating technical experts and framing the presentation of technically complex issues. In some cases, MGKF's expertise allows clients to avoid the need for retaining additional professional assistance, while in other cases our involvement enables such external technical consulting work to be more efficient and focused.
- Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox Included in 2022 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” National RankingsNovember 4, 2021
- August 19, 202117 Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox Attorneys Listed in 2022 Best Lawyers and Ones to Watch
- June 14, 2021
- May 24, 2021
- Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox to Receive the 2021 H. Robert Fiebach Award for the Promotion of Women in the LawMay 4, 2021
- May 3, 2021
- Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox Included in 2021 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” National RankingsNovember 5, 2020
- October 23, 2020
- Bruce Katcher Named the Best Lawyers® 2021 Environmental Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Cherry Hill, NJAugust 20, 202016 Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox Attorneys Included in Best Lawyers 2021 and Four Named to Inaugural Ones to Watch List
- June 8, 2020Gotanda, McCabe, Moshang and Schiller Included in Top 50 Women Pennsylvania Listing
- April 30, 2020
- January 6, 2020
- Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox Included in 2020 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” National RankingsNovember 4, 2019
- September 26, 2019