The College of William and Mary, B.B.A. (marketing), 1990
- Cross-country and track and field team member
- Kappa Delta Sorority
Professional & Community Activities
The Kolbe Fund, fundraising committee (2015)
MyFreeTutor.org volunteer tutor for 9th grade algebra students (2013-2014)
Harriton High School Career Day, Presenter (2013-2014)
Legal Marketing Association (2009-2011)
Metropolitan Philadelphia Chapter, LMA (2009-2011)
Marketing Director Julie G. Hayes promotes the legal and technical capabilities of the firm through coordination and oversight of all marketing activities including special events, business development, client breakfasts and other programming. She manages article and advertising placement as well as speaking engagements, press releases, social media, and the firm's website.
Before joining Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP, Julie was the Director of Grants and Special Projects for the American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists in Washington, DC. She was instrumental in advancing O&P education, research and awareness. She is the former Executive Director of the Orthotic & Prosthetic Athlete Assistance Fund and directed the O&P profession's sponsorship of the 1996 Atlanta Paralympic Games.
Never one to slow down in or outside the firm, Julie runs competitively, covering distances from 5Ks to marathons. She is a proud Navy Mom with her oldest daughter at the US Naval Academy and another daughter in high school.
- May 3, 2021
- April 22, 2020
- The Philadelphia Inquirer Names Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP a Winner of the Philadelphia Top Workplaces 2020 AwardApril 21, 2020
- September 23, 2014
- Julie G. Hayes, Marketing Manager for Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP, Spoke at Harriton High School Career SymposiumMay 15, 2013
- Julie G. Hayes, Marketing Manager for Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP, Participates in LMA MPC'S Educational Program: "Small Law Firm Marketing: A Panel Discussion"January 21, 2011
- Julie G. Hayes Joins the Environmental Law Firm of Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP as Marketing ManagerOctober 30, 2008
- December 19, 2013Montgomery Newspapers
RSVP Engages High School Math Students with Virtual Technology
December 19, 2013