Roadmap to Pennsylvania's New Vapor Intrusion Guidance
On January 18, 2017, new and complex technical guidance from the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (PADEP) addressing vapor intrusion will take effect. The new vapor intrusion guidance will significantly alter the requirements that apply to how vapor intrusion is handled under the Pennsylvania Land Recycling and Environmental Remediation Standards Act (Act 2).
Please join us for an informative breakfast program that will include the following:
- An overview of the key elements of the new vapor intrusion guidance
- Insights on how the new guidance will likely affect projects under Act 2, the Storage Tank Program and federal programs
- Similarities and differences between Pennsylvania's approach and the federal approach to vapor intrusion
- Legal ramifications associated with the new vapor intrusion guidance
- Litigation risks associated with vapor intrusion
- Impacts on due diligence, property management and long-term O&M obligations
- The potential for completed projects to be reopened.
The program will offer a blend of practical legal and technical pointers and suggestions for those confronting vapor intrusion issues.
Manager of the PADEP Land Recycling Program
The program will run 8:00-11:00 a.m. Breakfast/networking from 8:00-8:30 a.m. and presentations 8:30-11:00 a.m.
This program has been approved for 2.0 PA CLE credits.