Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2018
- Order of the Coif
- "Best Paper" in Legal Research & Writing I & II
- Managing Editor, Temple Law Review
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Research & Writing
Pennsylvania State University, B.S. (Economics) and B.A. (Political Science), 2015
- Peer Writing Tutor, 2012-2015
Brandon is an associate with Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP and is admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar.
He is a magna cum laude graduate of Temple University Beasley School of Law, where he was elected to the Order of the Coif and served as Managing Editor of Temple Law Review. During his third year of law school, he worked as an intern to the Hon. Anthony J. Scirica of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Additionally, Brandon worked as a summer associate at Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP in 2016. He began his career as an associate at a large regional litigation firm.
In his free time, he enjoys spending time with friends and family, reading American history, and exploring the great outdoors through mountain biking, trail running, and kayaking.
- Federal Court Tells WWII Waste Generators, “You'd Better Not Pout,” Awards Government $50 Million in Cleanup CostsDecember 23, 2020MGKF Litigation Blog
- November 5, 2020Law360
- Ninth Circuit Holds That “Discretionary Function” Defense Does Not Bar Claims Against the United StatesSeptember 14, 2020MGKF Litigation Blog