Bar & Court Admissions
- New Jersey (pending)
Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, J.D., 2022
- Black Law Students Association
- Themis representative
Syracuse University, B.S. (Communications and Rhetorical Studies), magna cum laude
- President, Kappa Lambda Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority
- Academic Chair, National Pan-Hellenic Council
- Coordinator, Creations Dance Company
- Chair, Black Graduation Committee
Professional & Community Activities
- BLAAK, The Black Law Alumni Association of the Kline School of Law
- Philadelphia Diversity Law Group, Alumni and Mentor
Brielle Brown is an associate with Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP and was a summer associate of the firm in 2020 and 2021. She graduated on the Dean’s List from Drexel University’s Thomas R. Kline School of Law where she won the award for Outstanding Achievement in a Clinical Setting after supporting the successful commutation of a Philadelphia elder. She also served as secretary of the Black Law Students Association and Online Media Editor for Drexel Law Review. Her note, “Where's my Ballot?: Why Congress Should Amend House Bill H.R.1 to Include a National Mandate of Drop Boxes for Federal Elections to Help Protect the Black Vote” was published in Volume 14 of the journal.
Brielle holds a Bachelor of Science, magna cum laude, in Communications and Rhetorical Studies from Syracuse University. She was the President of the Kappa Lambda Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta and served as academic chair for the National Pan-Hellenic Council.
Prior to law school, Brielle honed her communications and writing skills and received an Emma Bowen Internship at WCAU NBC10 in the investigative department. She lives in Philadelphia, where she enjoys dancing, running and trying new restaurants.
- January 18, 2023
- Inflation Reduction Act Presents New Funding Opportunities, Fees, and Tax Credits for Green Energy and Infrastructure Improvements in 2023January 18, 2023
- January 18, 2023
- October 13, 2022
- December 9, 2022MGKF Litigation Blog
- Colorado District Magistrate Judge Holds That PRPs to a Contribution Claim Do Not Themselves Have a Contribution Claim Under CERCLASeptember 26, 2022MGKF Litigation Blog
- October 4, 2022Race, Infrastructure and the LawLEX Magazine | Drexel Kline School of Law