Bar & Court Admissions
New Jersey (pending)
Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2023
- Lead Editor, Drexel Law Review
- Dean’s List: Fall 2021-Spring 2023
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award/Best Student Performance in Criminal Law
- Environmental Law Society President
- Women in Law Society
- Student Bar Association, 3L representative
- Delaware Valley Environmental American Inn of Court, 2022
- Teaching Assistant
- Torts, Fall 2021
- Legal Aspects of Public Health, Spring 2023
Monmouth University, B.S. (Marine and Environmental Biology and Policy), cum laude, 2019
- Dean’s List
- TriBeta National Biology Honor Society
- Alpha Chi Omega Athletic Honor Society
- NFHCA Division I National Academic Squad
- Varsity Field Hockey, Team Captain (Division I, NCAA)
Kelly Hanna is a litigation associate with Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP. She graduated magna cum laude from Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law where she was the recipient of a Rising Advocate Scholarship. She was a summer associate of the firm in 2022.
During law school, Kelly interned for the Honorable Chad F. Kenney where she wrote comprehensive memoranda used in granting or denying motions for summary judgement, compassionate release, and habeus petitions pleaded to the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. She served as a lead editor on Drexel Law Review and was selected for publication in Volume XV, Issue 3.
Kelly attended Monmouth University for her undergraduate degree in Marine and Environmental Biology and Policy. She graduated cum laude and was a member of both the TriBeta National Biology Honor Society as well as the Alpha Chi Omega Athletic Honor Society. She was team captain of her Division I field hockey team and was a proud member of NFHCA Division I Academic Squad. She also served as an academic research assistant and presented research on climate change, storm surges and water quality amongst factory farms at the Climate Change, Coasts and Communities Symposium. She also spent time as a laboratory researcher and technician. She co-authored a paper that helped create an accurate model to predict bacteria levels in the water at beaches with stormwater outfalls after rainfall events.
Outside the office, you may find Kelly training for long-distance races or playing with her dog, Penny.
- January 29, 2024MGKF Litigation Blog