Taking the Mystery Out of Opting-In to NJDEP's LSRP Program
8:30 a.m. Complimentary Breakfast and Registration
9:00 - 11:30 a.m. Programming
Friday, February 25, 2011
Hilton Garden Inn - Raritan Center
50 Raritan Center Pkwy.
Edison, NJ 08837
By May 12, 2012, all existing Site Remediation Program cases that do not presently have a Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) must opt-in to the new LSRP program. Come and learn about the issues related to opting-in and have your questions answered in an interactive discussion. Topics include:
- What is opting-in for existing SRP cases and how is it done?
- What kinds of cases are best suited for opting-in and why?
- When should you opt-in?
- What are the pros and cons of opting in?
- How do regulatory and mandatory timeframes affect the opt-in decision?
- How will your costs be affected by opting in?
- How do you select an LSRP when you opt in?
- What legal issues should be considered when opting in?
- How will cost recovery or insurance be affected by opting in?