Taking the Mystery Out of Opting-In to NJDEP's LSRP Program - Cherry Hill, NJ
February 15, 2011
Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox LLP and ENVIRON International Corp.
Bruce S. Katcher
Jonathan H. Spergel
Darryl D. Borrelli
8:30 a.m. Complimentary Breakfast and Registration
9:00 - 11:30 a.m. Programming
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Crowne Plaza Cherry Hill
2349 Marlton Pike, W.
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
By May 12, 2012, all existing Site Remediation Program cases that do not presently have a Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) must opt-in to the new LSRP program. Come and learn about the issues related to opting-in and have your questions answered in an interactive discussion. Topics include:
- What is opting-in for existing SRP cases and how is it done?
- What kinds of cases are best suited for opting-in and why?
- When should you opt-in?
- What are the pros and cons of opting in?
- How do regulatory and mandatory timeframes affect the opt-in decision?
- How will your costs be affected by opting in?
- How do you select an LSRP when you opt in?
- What legal issues should be considered when opting in?
- How will cost recovery or insurance be affected by opting in?