Bar & Court Admissions
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Temple University - Beasley School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2010
- New Mexico Highlands University, M.A. (Professional Counseling), 2007
- Carnegie Mellon University, B.S. with honors (Psychology), 2004
Danielle is an associate with Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP, where she concentrates her practice on environmental litigation. Her environmental experience includes toxic torts, cost recovery and Superfund matters, as well as environmentally-related business disputes. Danielle came to MGKF from a large national firm based in Philadelphia where she was a key member of the Trial Group conducting medical device products liability defense work in federal and state courts across the U.S. She has advised and represented global and Fortune 500 company clients in a variety of high-profile mass tort matters.
Danielle graduated cum laude from Temple University’s James E. Beasley School of Law where she was a member of the Temple Law Review and earned numerous honors for best exam including in torts and products liability courses. She was also the recipient of the Reinstein Scholarship which is awarded to the student with the highest GPA at the completion of the first year. In law school, she served a year-long Federal Judicial Clerkship Clinical with the Honorable Louis H. Pollak in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and also interned with the Honorable Dolores K. Sloviter of the Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
Danielle holds a Bachelor of Science in Psychology with Honors from Carnegie Mellon University, where she played on the soccer team, and a Master of Arts in Professional Counseling from New Mexico Highlands University. Prior to law school, Danielle worked as a case manager for the severely disabled mentally ill population. She lives in Voorhees, New Jersey, where she enjoys cooking, biking, and spending time with her husband and two daughters.
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers® "Ones to Watch" listing (mass tort litigation/class actions- defendants), 2021. The Best Lawyers list is issued by Woodward/White Inc. Click here to view the selection methodology.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction.
- Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court Finds Local Stormwater Charge Constitutes a Tax Not a Fee for ServiceJanuary 18, 2023
- January 18, 2023
- January 18, 2023
- Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court Finds Local Stormwater Charge Constitutes a Tax Not a Fee for ServiceJanuary 9, 2023
- January 14, 2022
- January 14, 2022
- New Jersey Court Declines to Follow DEP Statutory Interpretation and Narrows Exemptions From Highlands Act Permitting RequirementsSeptember 22, 2023MGKF Litigation Blog
- June 29, 2023MGKF Litigation Blog
- May 16, 2023MGKF Litigation Blog
- January 5, 2023MGKF Litigation Blog
- November 2, 2022MGKF Litigation Blog
- May 27, 2022MGKF Litigation Blog
- May 2, 2022MGKF Litigation Blog
- Nexus Between Prior Owner of Contaminated Property and Discharge Required for Liability Under New Jersey Spill ActMarch 7, 2022MGKF Litigation Blog
- MDL Court Holds Allegations Against Foreign Parent Entity Sufficient for Personal Jurisdiction but Insufficient for LiabilityAugust 10, 2021MGKF Litigation Blog
- Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox Included in 2023 U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” National RankingsNovember 3, 2022
- June 2, 2022
- August 2, 2021
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
"Best Practices in Utilizing Technical Consultants and Experts: Avoiding Conflict and Maintaining Privilege", presented at the Association of Corporate Counsel Greater Philadelphia Ethics & Compliance Institute, Radnor, PA, August 3, 2023
"Navigating Ethics in the Evolving World of ESG," presented virtually at the Hawaii State Bar Association Annual Meeting and Bar Convention, October 14, 2022
"Navigating Ethics in the Evolving World of ESG," presented virtually at the Greater Philadelphia Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel's Ethics Institute, August 3, 2022