Bar & Court Admissions
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Temple University - Beasley School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2010
- New Mexico Highlands University, M.A. (Professional Counseling), 2007
- Carnegie Mellon University, B.S. with honors (Psychology), 2004
Danielle Bagwell is a litigation associate with Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP. She came to MGKF from a large national firm based in Philadelphia where she was a key member of their Trial Group conducting medical device products liability, class action and commercial defense work in both federal and state courts across the U.S. She has also advised and represented global and Fortune 500 company clients in a variety of high-profile mass tort matters.
She graduated cum laude from Temple University’s James E. Beasley School of Law where she was a member of the Temple Law Review and earned numerous honors for best exam including in torts and products liability courses. Danielle was also the recipient of the Reinstein Scholarship which is awarded to the student with the highest GPA at the completion of the first year. In law school, she served a year-long Federal Judicial Clerkship Clinical with the Honorable Louis H. Pollak in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and also interned with the Honorable Dolores K. Sloviter of the Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
Danielle holds a Bachelor of Science in Psychology with Honors from Carnegie Mellon University, where she played on the soccer team, and a Master of Arts in Professional Counseling from New Mexico Highlands University. Prior to law school, Danielle worked as a case manager for the severely disabled mentally ill population. She lives in Voorhees, New Jersey, where she enjoys cooking, biking, and spending time with her husband and two daughters.
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers® "Ones to Watch" listing (mass tort litigation/class actions- defendants), 2021. The Best Lawyers list is issued by Woodward/White Inc. Click here to view the selection methodology.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction.
- MDL Court Holds Allegations Against Foreign Parent Entity Sufficient for Personal Jurisdiction but Insufficient for LiabilityAugust 10, 2021MGKF Litigation Blog