Pennsylvania Water Laws and Regulations
Register HERE to attend the Pennsylvania Water Laws and Regulations webinar on April 27-28, 2022 presented by Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox and hosted by HalfMoon Education Inc.
Join MGKF attorneys for this live interactive webinar, Wednesday, April 27 (8:30 - 11:45 am) and Thursday, April 28 (8:30 am - 12:15 pm). The agenda is as follows:
Day 1: April 27
- Water Use and Allocation in Pennsylvania
- Clean Water Act Hot Topics
- Update on PFAS and Other Contaminants in Water
Day 2: April 28
- Water Quality Issues Associated with Development and Construction
- Compliance and Enforcement
Following the program, attendees should be able to:
- Discuss regulation of groundwater and surface water rights in Pennsylvania.
- Explore hot topics in federal Clean Water Act application and enforcement, including what waters are considered "Waters of the United States."
- Talk about scientific and regulatory developments on the presence of PFAS and other contaminants in water.
- Tackle water quality issues associated with development and construction.
- Comply with stormwater regulations during and after construction.
- Examine federal and state enforcement of water-related regulations.
Continuing Education Credits Awarded:
- Pennsylvania Attorneys: 6.5 CLE hours
- Floodplain Managers: 6.5 ASFPM CECs
- Pennsylvania Engineers & Geologists: 6.5 PDHs