- Alternative/Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Chemical Industry Air Regulation
- Climate Change
- Contaminated Sediment Sites
- Corporate Compliance and Other Regulatory Programs
- Energy Industry Air Regulation
- Federal Cleanup Programs
- Indoor Air Quality
- Superfund and Site Remediation
- Toxic Substances Control Act
- Water Supply
The EPA's Most Significant Actions of 2019
January 13, 2020
Carol F. McCabe and Zachary J. Koslap
With 2019 having come to a close, it is evident that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has largely continued its deregulatory focus during the third year of the Trump administration, with the repeal and replacement of rulemakings original undertaken during the Obama administration. The EPA has also reinterpreted certain key policies, and implemented new policies.
MGKF's Carol McCabe and Zachary Koslap provide an analysis of some of the highlights of EPA's significant actions of 2019 for Law360.