- Chemical Industry Air Regulation
- Contaminated Sediment Sites
- Corporate and Commercial Transactions
- Corporate Compliance and Other Regulatory Programs
- Cost Recovery, Superfund, Natural Resource Damages and Citizen Suits
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know
- Endangered Species
- Energy Industry Air Regulation
- Environmental Due Diligence in Site Development and Brownfield Transactions
- Hazardous and Municipal Waste Management Operations Air Regulation
- Marcellus Shale
- Petroleum Refineries Air Regulation
- Real Estate Litigation and Land Use Hearings
- Site Development and Brownfield Redevelopment
- Special Counsel to Municipalities and Public Agencies for Environmental Litigation
- State Cleanup Programs
- Superfund and Site Remediation
- Wastewater Permitting
- Water Supply
2/27: The Pennsylvania Environmental Rights Amendment: Are You Ready for a New ERA?
Learn how recent Pennsylvania court opinions may impact you. Are you:
- Developing land and need local land use approval?
- Securing environmental permits from PADEP?
- Addressing concerns raised by neighbors or advocacy groups?
- Facing proposals for land development?
- Preparing your comprehensive plan?
- Responding to inquiries from the public?
Based on recent case law, there may be additional time, resources and requirements necessary to address Pennsylvania's Environmental Rights Amendment.
The program will run 8:30-9:30 am, with opportunity for discussion and questions 9:30-10:00 am. Join us at 8:00 for breakfast and networking.
Approved for 1 PACLE credit.