- Corporate and Commercial Transactions
- Cost Recovery, Superfund, Natural Resource Damages and Citizen Suits
- Environmental Due Diligence in Site Development and Brownfields Transactions
- Environmental Provisions in Corporate and Commercial Agreements
- Federal Cleanup Programs
- Real Estate Litigation and Land Use Hearings
- State Cleanup Programs
- Superfund and Site Remediation
- Toxic Tort Defense and Class Action Suits
Arranger Liability Under CERCLA: Leveraging Recent Court Decisions
A Strafford CLE webinar program
Suzanne Ilene Schiller, a litigation partner with the environmental law and litigation firm of Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox, LLP (MGKF), will be a panelist on an upcoming program entitled, “Arranger Liability Under CERCLA: Leveraging Recent Court Decisions.” The 90-minute Strafford CLE webinar provides environmental counsel with a briefing on how recent court decisions have addressed arranger liability issues and their implications for CERCLA liability. The panel will offer guidance on overcoming the challenging issues in arranger liability litigation.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, January 21 from 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. EST. MGKF has complimentary registrations available for the first 10 individuals who submit their request to email@example.com (Subject Line: CERCLA Webinar Registration). For full details, costs and to register, visit https://www.straffordpub.com/products/arranger-liability-under-cercla-leveraging-recent-court-decisions-2015-01-21.