Bar & Court Admissions
- New Jersey
Vermont Law School, J.D., 2018
- Certificate in Climate Law
- Vermont Journal of Environmental Law
- Senior Articles Editor (2017-2018)
- Staff Editor (2016-2017)
Emory University, B.S. (Biology), 2012
Natalia joins Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox after working as an environmental associate for full-service law firms in New Jersey. In her roles, she advised clients on regulatory compliance, transactional due diligence, contaminated site redevelopment, land use, and solid and hazardous waste matters. She has experience with issues involving the Spill Compensation and Control Act, Solid Waste Management Act, NEPA, Freshwater Wetlands Protection Act, CERCLA, RCRA, ISRA, Blue Acres, municipal stormwater regulation, environmental cleanup cost recovery, and supplemental environmental projects.
Prior to her law firm work, Natalia was an Advanced Student Clinician at Vermont Law School where she earned her J.D. with a certificate in Climate Law. She earned her B.S. in Biology from Emory University.
In her free time, she enjoys reading, gardening, and road trips to Vermont.
Representative examples of Natalia’s work includes:
- Advising on ISRA compliance in multimillion dollar asset sale, including working with NJDEP on obtaining approvals within short deal timeframes.
- Spearheading appeals and settlement negotiations in various matters before NJ OAL and Appellate Division, including Spill Act, solid waste, CAFRA, and waterfront development matters.
- Conducting environmental due diligence and drafting environmental provisions of PSAs for environmentally complex properties.
- Negotiating and drafting sewer service agreements between developers, municipalities, and utilities.
- Preparing resource recovery license renewal applications involving both state and local compliance issues.
- Resolving notices of violation before PA and NJDEP.
- Preparing deed notices, conservation restrictions, LOI applications, and Spill Act lien contest letters.
- Finalizing and implementing Consent Decree with a Supplemental Environmental Project resolving Clean Air Act violations.
- Spearheading successful cost recovery negotiations under NJ Spill Compensation and Control Act.
- Contributing to negotiations leading to a multi-million-dollar settlement in client’s favor on pipeline construction matter.